View Single Post
Old 2007-09-05, 12:29   Link #20
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
couple of funny moments i actually liked how Nagi was playing up being sick and forcing Hayate to go to school anyway and of course flipping out. Hinagiku returns YAY!!!!!! her conversation with Nagi was interesting since all Nagi talked about was Hayate and Hinagiku noticed how excited she was and she no fool and she knows Nagi pretty well and this is not part of her normal behaviour, which is why i think she smiled but induldged and asked for Nagi to tell her more. I still think Hinagiku has a secret thing for Hayate nothing too serious right now but its there.

Another Death Note refrence funny

I could have swore that when idiot trio started doing there posses it was paraody of the Ginu Force from Dragon Ball Z during the Freiza Arc. can someone help?

As for Eight im going to go with Annoying and looks stupid for 500 Alex
She was playing up being sick? She looks like she was really sick.

Of course, this episode is awesome for having Hinagiku in it. I definitely think that Hinagiku does feel that way for Hayate, especially in how they're so comfortable with each other while talking and that she really wanted to hear what Nagi did with Hayate over the summer.

I thought the idiot trio thing was a reference to Power Rangers, but I could be wrong. Especially the whole colors thing.