View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 02:36   Link #1215
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Okay, judging from the reviews I got from Fanfic.net, maybe I'll continue on with Chapter 1.

Now, my main problem is what timeframe should I set Project Silverback in. I do plan on have it concurrent with the actual IS storyline. Meaning that the events in Project Silverback are going on at the same time as the actual IS storyline.

The question is, where to set it?
Here's my three cents:

1. Having them trying to hijack Gospel so it goes rogue (assisted by 'mysterious client' aka Tabane). Of course Tabane just using them as scapegoat, meaning that "Thundercrash" put into blame for a terrorist attack they DID NOT successfully accomplished anyway.

Before you ask, no, I never see Tabane as good guys since I read V2. She just doing whatever she wanted, good or evil. And her treatment of Cecilia is too cruel.

2. having them hired by US Army to stop Phantom task via 'backdoor assault' aka covert operation. Although Thundercrash is disbanded, we never knew that FBI or CIA still have their archive and need them for doing 'dirty job'.

3. Actually, JDSF forces that attacked Thunder Crash's base are disguised PT force. They hired by Sarashiki family for assistance and to accomplish their revenge.