View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 14:40   Link #491
B2-Lancer

Again thanks for a job well done in the summaries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I think hence he said that it's not going to be another Portable series, so they can reset the story if they really going to make another game in the future. But that's if I translate what he said correctly.
A question that might sound clueless or naive, but are the games "canon" or official extensions of the novel/ light novel, taking the place of actual episodes as it were, or are the games really "extended parallel universe" take-offs of the main stories? If the games and their outcomes are really independent of the main stories, then that allows many many other extended story possibilities than the two games have given us. I mean the producers never say the games and their branches and outcomes are the actual intended main story outcomes sealed in stone, do they? I hope that makes some sense!

(Wanting to see all kinds of story combos makes me even more anxious to see this prototype desktop animation production system on "G4" on cable which you can rip, morph and process any cartoon or anime into features almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Can't wait for Ore gans to get their hands on one!)
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote