View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 01:44   Link #128
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
The way the army guys teleported away off-screen after Yui went out to face the boss feels weird as well.
Watch the bit where Yui runs out to join the fight -- you can clearly see Bright and Yuriel getting teleported in the background, most likely by Yui with her power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
You can't just present a poor vulnerable girl (which btw was screaming to be "felt sorry for", which I also didn't buy - manufactured drama to the max) and then suddenly do a 180 and make her into some AI program and "cheat" to erase a powerful boss. And then do a 180 again and create a melodramatic scene of her fading away with both Kirito and Asuna crying over their loss.
Sure you can. Her vulnerability was emotional; her strength physical/virtual. There's nothing contradictory about the two.

Quote:
This is aside from the fact at the very beginning of the episode, where there was so many children in this virtual reality world. Yes underage people can secretly play MMOs, but that many of them? I thought only 10,000 got access to it iirc.
By my count there were only 19 kids in the church, excluding Yui. Assuming Sasha did a thorough job of rounding them up, that's only .2% of the population of Aincrad. If anything, I'd say that's too low.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote