View Single Post
Old 2017-04-19, 06:15   Link #132
Arya

Well, well, I loved this episode. Of course discounting the sad premise in itself, but it did many things right.
I have to say that, what's wrong with this show about names, Chtholly didn't convince me the first time around, but definitely she got me this time, her VA was, I don't know, awesome. The whole scene worked exactly as it should. I mean, no stupid tropes getting in the way, no stupid embarrassed moments from the MC. Basically it felt that for once character roles and ages got executed as they should.
The MC also was consistent with the little background I/we know, I also liked how he resolved to cook them some yummy creme caramel to win them over.

Minor issue with the scene of the scarp since well, it didn't flow flawlessly as the previous one, still striking home of course!
And I agree that the BGM is nearing the excellence so far setting up the mood perfectly.

Now, speaking of the MC, I almost read close to nothing about the show, but am I wrong or Williem being a human should be able to use those sword? He said something about not being able to kill or fight anyone, but they didn't explain why, right?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote