View Single Post
Old 2008-09-08, 20:20   Link #88
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsinoe74 View Post
After reading through different VK forums.It seems that majority predicts that Kaname is the one, likely to die to make this story tragic. He does have the aura of a doomed hero.Taciturn and lonely, He keeps things to himself and refused to share his burden with anyone unless absolutely necessary(like with Zero,because it is necessary to save Yukki).His obssession to protect Yuki at all cost.His past crimes, specially the killing of another pureblood which foreshadow an ominous future. He's my favorite character and after reading those post. I cant help but feel sad. I do hope that if ever he is going to die, That Miss Hino will give him a hero's death fighting to the end,strong, courageous and majestic.Protecting the one he loves,knowing that he was and is loved,not only by Yukki but by his supporters as well...That he'll die with a peaceful heart, without remorse,knowing his sacrifices were worth it...Pardon the soap opera post. I just have to let it out.
Many people speculate that kaname is going to die. I must admit that even I jumped abored ship since this is suppose to be a romantic tragedy, but then I had to look at it like this~ If zero and kaname fought it out they'd loose yuki, because if one or the other died at the hands of the other without reason..yuki would hate him till the end of time...What could be gained at this point?

~If kaname died `yuki
Spoiler for past and futuer spoiler manga plus anime:

~if zero died yuki would be devistated, because he was her whole world since kaname all but abandond her, but somehow she feels obligated to be by his side. She feels that everything is her fault. Because she's taken care of him like a mother to a child it's only natural her feelings are conflicted. What could be the reason for zero dying: He could subcomb to level "E"~ and die because of it. He could fulfill his role as yuki's shield and die protecting her. He could become mortally wounded in the battle with rido ..One thing is for certain,,If zero lives he would have to continue drinking yuki blood to survive only not as much since she is a pureblood (She would forever be his lunch). If zero lives he could become a formidable hunter and yuki and him would make a great team as guardians for peace, however, since so much time has been spent building his character~ It would be that much more tragic if he died and yuki would fight to preserve his memory....maybe even have a little zero.

~ If yuki died Vampire knight over~ kaname and zero would kill each other out of blame

~ However, if the chairman died ..I could see them all surviving to preserve his memory and build the future of peace that he wanted between the vampires and humans..

Those are just my thoughts I'm still a kaname x yuki fan, because
kaname is strongminded and doesn't make irrational decisions based on emotions alone and looks at the big picture ..Zero is the opposite ` he is stongwilled , but often lets his feelings get in the way of his better judgment often causeing kaos - thinking of the consequences later. Yuki likes zero because he takes action, but loves kaname because he knows intuitively when she needs him most.. What girl doesn't want to be rescued

Sorry for long post