View Single Post
Old 2014-03-30, 21:53   Link #101
itachi29al

I dont know, im still having trouble getting into this story line, i just dont find the characters of derossa that compelling. Furthermore to many big things are happening for me to really get into any of them, 1. Sabo returned but that was kind shifted under the rug, when it should have been a huge moment. 2. The whole toy thing is kind of weird but actually fun, but it seems it is resolved so i guess that at least soemthing off the list.
3. The coliseum im guessing is going to play role in the whole event but that combined with everything else feels just awkward.
4. Their still the issue of Caesar and create Smiles that just has been put on the backburner.
5. I though LAW t and his conflict with Donflamingo would be a driving point of the arc but once again it kind just been shifted aside.
6. Not sure why the admiral is even here, maybe he will be an opponent to someone. But right now he is kind shoe-horned
7. Kinemon search for his friend has just about been forgotten completely.
8. There also some issue that need be addressed with dofla himself, who is he, what is his background, and im sure it will be addressed, but who when.
9. also if i remember correctly isn't kaidou looming overhead or something