Old 2009-05-08, 07:04   Link #42
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post

First draft for this month C+C appreciated
I forgot to comment on this before.
I like the design, there's just two things I see wrong with it. The first is the animation, it isn't as smooth as it could be. The second is the text, it isn't very clear, all I can make out is Sha and ppa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
This is my 3th version, I ryied to make it more colorfull and to improuve the quality. I also changed the text ( somehow, I can't feel like using a sig without at least something writed on it ) C&C would be welcome.
The quality is much better. The text still kind of puts me off though, maybe it would look better with a different font, or maybe do something to make it look more interesting. Something like this might look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katocchi View Post
Huwaaa .. why everyone tought Touka-Oujisama is girl ..

I always save in PNG lol ..

New Draft ..

While I like this version slightly more than the last, I find my attention is drawn more towards the circles than Len.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Did you actually create those signatures Yorg? I find it hard to believe someone who can blend that well can't figure out quality settings in Photoshop.
Judging by this, this and this, he didn't. I can't find the other one, but chances are he didn't do that either. Found it, the other one is here.