View Single Post
Old 2006-07-05, 16:10   Link #81
Reppa

Send a message via MSN to Reppa
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Eh... You can't actually compare CCS and Nanoha to THAT... Even without the original, it can't come close to those. Ok, I don't really know about Nanoha, but I consider slander for CCS to be compared to THIS

The only thing that I can compare to Mai Otome and Nanoha is the transformation sequence, and MO and Nanoha's are artistically more pleasing. Powerpuff Z's sequence makes me think the animators were high on something. Other than that, Mai Otome and Nanoha are on a whole different level. I don't expect Powerpuff to get dramatic, and it shouldn't, but they could at least stick close to the original characters. Mojo's not funny anymore, Mayor's certainly not funny anymore, ok Bellum is Bellum, and Utonium is not very far from the original, but I can't comprehend what in this show is going to make me go "WTF that was actually good".

Well, I'll watch one or two more episodes, but I don't intend to follow it if it doesn't pick up. There's one more series in my lifetime that I've dropped, and that's High School Girls, due to perceived crude fanservice, dropped right from episode one.
Good point. But thats all I was saying give a chance out side of just one ep. If you watch two and it still sucks then this one is going to the anime to never talk about again.
Reppa is offline   Reply With Quote