View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 20:35   Link #81
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I occasionally wonder if I'm communicating some ancient "70s/80s" era sensibility in their fairly open sexuality in addition to the sensibilities of musician world. I try to do reality checks with 20-somethings and I hang out in the local music scene enough to observe.

Tsika skirts prudery in some ways - she has a real romantic notion in how actual sexual intimacy should happen. Her rage bomb is certainly an issue with anyone getting close to her. Glyc is just ... an emotional hatchling. She simply wasn't ever planning on any emotional attachments, ever, before Tsika. Glyc was planning to be dead, to be blunt, in her formative years. Kpau is using any kind of sensory overload to avoid 'the monsters', sex is just part of that.

I think the only person we have to worry about killing Glyc is Glyc herself.

Oh, and thanks for the comments. I'd certainly like to see more of those from readers (constructive criticism, especially but positive notes make me happy, too)

edit: yeah Rockband has some really lame ass animation and distortion issues (in addition to avatar collisions). Unfortunately, its the only tool that comes close to what I had in mind. I may actually commission someone to do "light novel type illustrations" at some point.

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-11-29 at 04:52.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote