View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 20:02   Link #10329
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Oh boy. This sounds like the pony theory a lot.

Spoiler for Major EP 6:

Again your theory has holes in it regarding both Knox and explanations that can be seen as far more simpler. I don't see how my points lead to implications, when they're reasonable solutions to what points you presented.
Yes, in fact I inspired to the pony theory, as I said in the post where I explained my theory (have you read it? If you want to know my complete opinion on Umineko, just click on my signature ). However this metaBeatrice is not created by the girl tha Battler supposedly makes her promise to, she IS the humanBeatrice OF THE FIRST EPISODE whom Battler made her promise to six years ago and whose wish has been "granted" by Lambdadelta (as she has done to Takano) on the condition that she was ready to renunce everything to realize his wish (as Lambda said in Tanabata special). The wish was "to be forever with Battler" and the plan of Lambda was to make Beato create a perfect gameboard where she could trap Bern and Btatler (more the gameboard is perfect, less where the chances Battler/Bern could win). But in fact Lambdadelta let Beatrice start the metabattle with Battler just because she wanted her to create a perfect gameboard that could make Bern surrender.
I.e. humanBeatrice knows that there will be a future metabattle with Battler and she prepares everything in view of that (the magic circles, the closed room, the letters, the illusion of magic, etc.) and that's why there are a lot of incongruence in the games (for example Gohda, Genji and Shannon lying about having seen Kanon, when we know Kanon was killed in this room in EP2 or the whole EP4). Obviously metaBeato (who is the humanBeato, the murderer, of the EP1) can communicate with humanBeato, as shown in EP4 (there is a scene where metaBeato speak with humanBeato after the balcony scene). That was what Beato meant when saying "the preparation are ready!", that she has told humanBeato what to do. This can also explain the crazy EP4, where we see everyone lying about the presence of Kinzo, magic and probably Shannon, but everything is better explained in my theory post.