View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 22:52   Link #179
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
If i remember correctly Macross was a romance show named after a mecha. Seriously mechas played a low role and i have sorta dropped it for that.

How many songs and such can you expect from an anime based off a manga? Its not like they can work in music too often to drawings. I give up. Some people are too blinded by popular opinion to give things a chance.
Oh there will be lots of songs for K-ON I'm sure and have no doubt, it's just a matter of whether they make it into the show or onto set of character singles that is the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
This is about the gist of what each K-On thread ends up as:

http://www.mistakesofyouth.com/index...mics/141/index
This webcomic slays me every time I come across it, not because it's actually funny or clever or anything, but because the guy is clearly always using it to vent (a constant with WAH) about something and disguising it as creative art. And then he always does the thing at the bottom which I criticized K-ON for where he explains the whole point of the comic and the gripe that inspired it, thus rendering the point of doing it in a webcomic useless. Kills me I swear.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-05-19 at 23:13.