View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 09:37   Link #3620
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
And~ Hatsukoi 1/1
Long drawn-out drama once it appears, but fortunately not each was untolerably bad.
Midori: Yuuma and her rabu-rabu moments were sweetness incarnated and very needed before her drama started which hit the main lead like a truck with full speed. For sure, I could feel for Midori's quite heavy regret, self-loathing and pain she had to endure. 'Nuff said both deserved their happy end without a doubt.
Yukino: I didn't expect that the VN used a koibito-gokko scenario as one of the pre-confession anxieties and I only encounterd such a scenario once (which was painful to "read"). Furthermore the usual lack of awareness of the MC that childhoodfriend relationship can also lead to going out with eachother made it more annyoing than it could have been maybe. But, here as well their rabu-rabu time was sweet and nedded because drama #2 showed up after it was forshadowed. To be fair it wasn't too bad, but felt like Midori's drama too long, i. e. until the last stretch of the route . Fortunately, the MC had supportive friends or else he would still be doomed in that regard.
Still on-going: Kyou -> Pre-confession drama felt the most unneeded or rather too forced than it did any "good".
I played Runa's route first and it almost made me quit. Personally, I found Yuuma in her route to be too dense and drama too dragged out for me to get into it. Some nice moments though. Good thing, I tried Yukino's afterwards, since that was much much better. Way to go, supportive friends.