View Single Post
Old 2009-03-25, 23:15   Link #102
npcomplete

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
So that was the last F'ing episode??? O_o

Jesus Skywalker...After finishing this, Casshern, and Xam'd...I'm not sure I can take anymore "random crap" anime...I OBVIOUSLY haven't been keeping up with this forum as I thought this would be another long-running shonen...I mean Jesus I thought at some point the dude's arm would actually get a power-up or something, anything...I gotta seriously grow-up and stop watching these kinda cool looking animes for the sake of watching kinda cool-looking anime...Jesus, I'm like trying to figure out who the next boss is gonna be and the series is over...Sheeeesh...
lol, well I don't think Touma's fist can't be "powered up". It's already the ultimate non-physical weapon but no one else has really realized that yet. I mean, it can already neutralize any level 9999.. esper power, the biggest spell the church comes up with or even as suggested early on, the power of the heavens itself (which was used to euphemistically explain his constant string of bad luck).

I can't see how this would be the last episode. Definitely will be another season.. but it'll just take I while I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
The episode was ok, final moment come out to save the day, and the conspiracy getting stronger??
the ending was not bad, quite normal, but it able to continue for season 2 if they want, hopefully it got ^^, but at least need to wait the next related story to end 1st.
Like arkxkra said, I hope it goes back to the core conspiracy story (or the "mythology" to use an X-Files term) about Academy City and the rest of the world.
npcomplete is offline   Reply With Quote