Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 20:56   Link #3058
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

My only complain is the freaking level 52 items drop on Inferno. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Hmm, looking at the variant Critical Mass wizard builds, it seems ridiculously gear-dependent (+ to Crit chance doesn't increase naturally), and whats more, the gear in question is much more expensive now. The problem with this is if Blizzard decides to suddenly nerf Critical Hit Chance in the same way they did ASPD, well, you're definitely in a bind.
The same as Throwing Barb. For a Critical Mass Wiz, you really need gears that +arcane power on crit, and around 33% crit chance so you can keep Wicked Wind on without running out of Arcane Power. It'd be better if Venom Hydra could proc crit like Twister, but apparently it does not, so use whichever spell that could keep on doing damage while you are refreshing Frost Nova/Crystal Shield. Meteor is another choice, but it's draining Arcane Power way too fast so I'm kinda reluctant to use it until I can find gear with more Arcane Power .

Well, that's a build I'm using when playing solo or when I'm tanking. If there is another one does the tanking, then I could switch to my sweet burning build to wreck havoc.

Quote:
not grinding for days on end
But isn't that what make Diablo? The grinding.