View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 23:03   Link #38728
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Is it possible to have electrostatic panels made out of hard-light?
No. Hard light don't really exist.

Light can't really be hard.... unless you are talking about luminous object.

I think it is possible if you go down to Quantum physic level. In that case, I can't help you because I am still trying to comprehend that theory.

Mostly because most laws of Physics that we learn in school doesn't apply at Quantum level.

According to Quantum Physic, our mass is made from energy from appearing and disappearing sub-atomic particle.....and if I didn't forget or misread, is an energy behind potential energy in object's body when it is not in motion.

Hence the formula: E = MC2(square)

(Age's head imploded.....trying to understand Quantum Physic)

I am not Physic kind of guy I guess.

I like Philosophy though even though I suxs at it (I lack the INT and Persuasion stats need to wield Philosophy).

Philosophy get quite interesting if somebody willing to dumb it down so that you can comprehend what it actually means.

For Example:
Ethic Relativity:
There is actually no such thing as absolute Right or wrong because everything has to depend on context and situation.
What is considered evil in one culture is not actually evil in another.

In normal culture, killing grandparents to feed the young is wrong but in a culture where food supply is very limited, it is permitted because it ensure the survival of future generation.

=

Yea.... crazy stuff....trust me, it is not as confusing as Quantum Physics. At the very best: Physics is muddle and unclear because there is so many gaps in our understanding of how the universe work.

What we do know: Everything (we know so far) follows the law of Causality. Nothing (we know of) has violate it yet.

Time Travel backward is a distance dream...(because it violate the law).

Retro-relativity is still a theory which people has yet to prove it.