Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 22:07   Link #3946
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Huh contractros who oposses demon kingdom. This is getting interesting. We are going to peek at more demon world characters and there is also slight story improvement though it's slow as always. But I don't mind so let's see how things going to open up. Ah and lastly my guess is that the contractor must be one of the beast so I my bet goes to Shinkyouku High's Fuji. Or wait these three guys must be collaborating with each other. Remember the Oga's dream. Nasu and Taka will be the one who will going to kidnap Baby Beel from Oga but what about Fuji? Maybe he is the one who behind the scenes, the contractor. I don't know where Nasu or Taka gets his power from but Oga needs to beat down Fuji first if he wants to secure Baby Beel's safety.
Maybe it also has something to do with that one demon that stop Beel and then NEVER appeared ever again in the story. I would agree that Nasu and Taka are probably collaborating with each other with the demons. But it would be cool if Fuji helps Oga and co. As tbh the other guys don't seem to be that strong and will probably be forgotten as they have no clue about Beel. Still I wonder if Majou would also be part of the demons knowing group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
OK this is about the redtails

Spoiler for Redtails:
Well Nene did say senior so it could well be the 2nd leader and would mostly know Oga's sister. Still if that was the case why would she be a freashmen. Wouldn't she be in college or working?

Last edited by shalala; 2013-02-14 at 23:25. Reason: name editing
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote