View Single Post
Old 2007-08-31, 14:30   Link #289
EdwardElricForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
"Queue for Encoding" is just a PHP (command line) script with a bunch of freeware apps that together will encode anime to DVD (with extra borders to counteract overscan). It's been a long while since I used TMPGEnc, but last time I tried it didn't have very good support for MKV files (especially ones with soft-subtitles). If all you want to convert are AVI files, then TMPGEnc is the easy solution. Otherwise, while complicated to set up, my script might be more reliable for MKV files.

As for your second question, see this post.
THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for clearing that up for me ^.^ I think that I'll give TMPGEnc a try as all I have are .avi files. I have a trial version of 2.5 installed on my PC at the moment but when I try to use it to convert One Piece, I get totally lost and after reading through the quide on here, it seems completly different from 3.0 Would you happen to know of any really good guides to help me out with 2.5?

Thank you for the links aswell. Unfortuantly I wasn't able to get past page 1 again on the "Convert AVI to DVD" but the other link you gave was really good so thanks so much again for all your help
EdwardElricForever is offline   Reply With Quote