View Single Post
Old 2011-08-03, 18:32   Link #3240
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Licca Fansubs is looking for translators and timers.

We are a fairly new subbing group that has been in operation for approximately 10 months now. We have established a reputation for being a group capable of finishing relatively long series in a reasonably efficient manner. You all may have seen our relatively aggressive release schedule in action.

However, we would like to potentially expand the number of series that we can do, and that will require additional translators and timers.

Our specialty is in older mahou shoujo and older World Masterpiece Theater series.

If you would like to join us as a translator, the series we are ready and have available to work on will be dependent on the language that you know.

If you would like to join us as a timer, you will need to be able to keep up with our aggressive release schedule. We are mostly looking for timers that can time our World Masterpiece Theater projects, namely The Story of Pollyanna - Girl of Love, and Little Women II - Jo's Boys.

You will be tested to determine your competency level.

You will not be asked to work on Happy Kappi; that is being worked on by our core staff.

The best way to contact me is via IRC, as I tend to forget to read e-mails, and I don't use this forum except for announcing releases. I'm usually in Licca Fansubs' IRC channel from 6pm-12am, GMT -6.

Information
Position(s): Translators, Timers
Group: Licca Fansubs
Project(s): The Story of Pollyanna - Girl of Love, Little Women II - Jo's Boys
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net (NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ON RIZON!)
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com