View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 05:20   Link #401
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well in RE6 the Ustanak can be considered a "Tyrant" in its own right because the creature is like a nod to Nemesis, which was a highly advance T-type BOW. Plus, like Nemesis with Jill, it's suppose to chasing down Jake and those associated with him, so I guess it being a "Tyrant" can be plausible.

The snake I find was also not really threatening. I played RE1 remake on hard and I beat it effortlessly. The snake's patterns are to obvious and easy to get around by.

Yeah, that snake was really annoying. Simplistic but annoying. Chris sure has way of letting past things hit him hard in many ways throughout the series.
Ustanak is alot taller than Nemesis compared to the height now of the RE cast. Indeed they really wanted to make a menacing Nemesis/Tyrant + Bio Commando arm type monster.

As Chris always in the RE series he's the "hard one" to pick less items more HP and no lag on some weapons (RE1 Magnum RE2 Extreme Battle upgraded shotgun).

As for the snake de javu. Either way I think Chris had it rough because in nearly every RE installment he's in someone close to him dies. That probably triggered his 6 month truma and started drinking.