View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 16:00   Link #4
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

One thing to say before anything......
Kyosuke you got guts!
From MM episode 3's Sado Tarou to now Kyousuke having guts to protect his sister! Just amazing! To stand up to the father and doing this=>

Just crazy! Going as far as getting punched with bruises like those=>
Spoiler:

Wow! Kyousuke your are my #2 this season with guts next to Sado Tarou for being upstanding, courageous and protective of your sister despite the way she treated you. Really incredible episode! I never knew Kyousuke would have so much guts! Also amazing cute family picture=>
Other comments on the episode parts.....does Kirino look ever nice in her fashion model dress here Then again her ass with panties got us a good idea how nice it is here=>
Spoiler:
I also like her pajamas here. Woah! Delicious loli DFCs from the Kirino's gameat this part! They look nice. Got to admit another nice work on her hands. Perfect nails with no manicure. Yeah, Kyousuke was pretty dense at this part with Manami to not notice her lap pillow for him. At least she has guts for a girl that looks to be shy. How the heck the store guy let Kirino acquire the R-18 game? This is unbelievable. However I do love her new manicure! That color is nice! ROFL! The picture here she sent to Kyousuke when he was in the library is priceless but I still wonder if she looking at a eroge or is it BL?

Is Kirino in shit at this part with the father. He somehow found out....wonder how? Priceless face of Kyousuke here is priceless of his shock. The intermissions this time look nice especially the front cover one=>
Spoiler:
Could this be Kirino's natural hair color other than the family picture? At this point father looks dead serious! Ah most emotional scene in the coffee shop but most of all Kirino's crying makes a big scene here. Looks like everyone might think it'a BF/GF thing. Father looks even more dead serious as Kyousuke tries to confront him. Kyousuke's serious look here and determination absolutely impressed me!

Kirino looks so cute in this picture of the photo album as a top model here=>
Spoiler:
Loved they illustrated Kyousuke's choices like they did here. Looks almost like in one of the games from Kirino he played. Kyousuke......are you crazy? He admited here that the R-18 stuff is his! WTH! That takes amazing guts especially since the father punched him. At this point it was better to do so.....if the father entered Kirino's room he would have trashed it of all R-18 stuff leaving only the normal stuff. Which is like only about 20% I would say or less.
GIF time!
Freebies

Originals

Kirino's crying and frustration were and depressing to watch. Going to be hard too with subs.

Originals
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/3df32274.gif
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/ddfd0574.gif
Kyousuke's hand chop with counter hit of Kirino....nice part!

Original
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/5f9631b8.gif
Episode is 10/10! Kyousuke we love your determination and guts in this one!