View Single Post
Old 2011-11-26, 20:53   Link #98
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Seems my post regarding Yozora was also moved to Kobato thread since I quoted Shimapan XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I'd say the club is a success for anyone *except* Yozora, who apparently *doesn't want* to have any friends (except imagined ones), otherwise she wouldn't be a pest most of the time and treat others better.
While we can see the others improve gradually, Yozora not only doesn't show any improvement, but rather gets worse. First it was "only" excessive bitching and cussing, now it's already hitting people with fly swatters. Her treatment of others will probably get even more violent. That girl really has serious issues and needs professional help.
From my point of view, Yozora does want a friend. But her reason is not like Kodaka and Sena whom want a friend so they could do normal activities together. Yozora said to Kodaka that she wants a friend so other won't look down on her as an anti-social who always alone and don't have friend.

And just like Okashira said on the spoiler tag,
Spoiler for Yozora:

It probably just me because the object she used, but I saw the fly swatter violent as a comical joke and it actually made me chuckle. Her bullying that get on my nerve is the kind like when she was throwing Sena's PSP or she tricked Maria to run outside naked