View Single Post
Old 2014-02-25, 11:23   Link #2779
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
4_The God Ilah and The Father seems to be the same. It's probably like two side of the coin: One is for Creation, the other is for Destruction. There must be some kind of mechanism to trigger the side of Destruction ( Falling into depravity, maybe )
Actually, I find what Father and Ilah did isn't so different. To me, they both look like cruel gods who playing with mortals in twisted ways. In his appearance, Ilah immediately annihilated all orges around to save human, the race he favor, no way a benevolent god would do that. Then he gave human magic, the power to oppress all other spices. That means he want them to unify the world through mere power instead of understanding and respect. I bet in those 800 years, a lot of blood was shed so that human, the weakest race could stand above all other spices. In Father's case, maybe he hates human, so he wants to destroy them and then creates a world where the race he favor rules or something.