View Single Post
Old 2011-01-14, 13:47   Link #1006
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
You also cannot call someone a noob, when she herself notice that he manages to survive longer than any other candidates. Someone who is trying their IS for the first time is an alarming flag. Also, even though we know it was stupid, Cecilia thought he seriously defeated an instructor. Therefore, she should know it wasn't someone to take lightly, yet she did because of her pride.
Huh? from the first ep he's a noob because he didn't read the manual in the first ep and just getting a hang about how to use an IS. In the second ep she begs Houki to teach her about IS and spent a whole week learning kendo without IS knowledge at all. How he's not considered a noob in the IS department are bizarre and beyond me.

Quote:
That why, even if he has talents, this isn't exactly broken or surprising, because Cecilia, despite being the elite, was just playing the scrub.

Ichika would be unlikely to even get close to her if Cecilia was serious from the get go.
With all the handicap I mentioned he went against an elite and nearly beat her. Like I said, being a beginner and nearly beating her is already an incredible feat.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote