View Single Post
Old 2011-02-17, 00:20   Link #4
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post

Oh, and they still won't clarify what a wish can do, nor if it can revive Mami.
But Homura said bringing back the dead is hopeless, that's like super clarification since we all know she is from the future and knows everything about every character and every rule and stuff! Also, she stops time while teleporting upside down and running backwards while making bombs with her hands but we only get to see a flick of it happening.

I predict Homura will hold her tongue on more real advice, Kyoko will get angsty, Miki will screw up, then Homura does something cool to stop something bad which could have been avoided if kyuube didn't keep dragging Madoka around, everyone will be surprised, homura will snub them, then someone on the forum uses it as irrevocable proof of her dreadful evil intentions.

Please don't punish me for exaggerating

In any case, a revelations episode sounds about right, I really don't think Kyoko is going to be antagonist in this episode but you never know. What I am wondering is if anyone will question Homura who obviously knew exactly what was happening based off her instant reaction to the incident. Kyuube's little speech might have taken their minds form it but I hope they aren't so dense to not notice that Homura clearly has the same knowledge as him, which was kept from them and in Kyoko's case knowing she is a "wild card" if shes smart enough to bring it up Homura is going to have to deliver something sometime or she will look just as suspicious. Or she will flick her hair, give a couple cryptic and cruel but unfortunately truthful lines and walk away.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote