View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 21:48   Link #1055
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
There is no way Sugata can use Skemeh?* to its full potential without any consequences.

Cybody God? That's Taubaurn evolved.
I think there's another e in the name or something, I don't know. So now he can use it to a limited degree and apparently make it go on par with Tauburn. I actually rather hope that Takuto loses this fight or at least has a very hard time. Of course, if Sugata remains this way than that is pretty much a guarantee, though there's a small part of me hoping that the situation gets resolved alright.

I kind of think things will turn out okay from the summary for some odd reason as well as me thinking that the next few episodes would be rather depressing if things go badly. Sugata could always come back a bit and then turn again later. The slight problem is that if he remains on the Drama Club's side, they'd have another Phase 3 on their side and the King of Cybodies to boot (if at a diminished capacity). It seems like it would give them way too much of an advantage, at least until the seal is broken and everyone else goes Phase 3, which would even the odds quite a bit as the Crux would then have numbers on their side.

I'm also wondering if they plan on doing much more with what's going on between Takuto, Suagata, and Wako. I've rather liked that things haven't entirely seemed to turn into a full on triangle with competition from each side since I hate love triangles, but it seems rather inevitable that something bad will come of all this. Maybe even next episode being that point.

I've been wondering if Tauburn perhaps has some greater abilities locked away inside that Takuto doesn't fully understand or know about. Perhaps related to discovering his First Phase or something of the sort. Of course, if that happens than something significant needs to challenge him and that again makes me think Sugata might end up the as the final boss. There's Head or perhaps someone else I suppose but it's hard to top the King. I do hope to see the leaders of Crux get what's coming to them since their general smugness irritates me greatly.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote