Thread: Licensed Red Garden
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-04, 17:04   Link #1
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Red Garden

This is an upcoming GONZO series, possibly for the Autumn 2006 season since it's listed under 2006 on the page on GONZO's website that lists its works. The premise sounds unoriginal yet interesting. I hope it'll be more of a Gantz/Lain than a Jigoku Shoujo, but then again, with GONZO you never know... well, at least the promo picture looks really cool.

Quote:
New York...girls who approach together being introduced by cruel fates...conflicts, and feuding over their sense of values...

Kate, Rose, and Rachel go to a same school.

Since the morning, they’ve been feeling something strange. They are informed of a sudden death of a classmate, Leeds. In the evening, being in grief, the girls gather in an empty warehouse street as if they were led by something.

Usually, they are not in company, but coincidentally, they had the same strange feelings, and they lost their memories of the last night. When they hear someone’s footsteps and turn, there is a strange couple. The woman notifies them a surprising truth sounds like a lie;“ You are dead”
From AnimeNFO. The main site has a lot of cast/staff information, so for those who know what's what and are interested, that's the place to go. Of the five main characters' voice actors, I'm not familiar with any.

Doubts and the like aside, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Fighter Volk is offline   Reply With Quote