View Single Post
Old 2010-08-05, 18:07   Link #286
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
I've gone through a lot of possibilities to try and come up with a theory that Tobi is someone else, but it always comes back around. It cannot NOT be Madara. He knows too much, he talks about Uchiha and Senju, the destined rivalry, the history, the secrets, everything. I've even tried the possiblity that it might be his brother, but going back and reading his conversations as if that were true just doesn't fit. Madara's token facial feature is the small bag underneath his eyes. This is seen when he takes off his mask. The reason he wears it and probably the biggest reason, is secrecy. It's the core of what he probably believes ninjas are all about. Similar to Danzou's scolding to Sasuke.
the only other character that would fit such a profile (and be someone that we have been introduced to) would have to be older...much older. like ol'sage 6 eldest son. but that couldnt be possible right? i mean i doubt he wanted to use the power of the bijuu before pops split'em up...and his eyes couldnt have been on par with EMS since they were only second generation. he must be another red herring