View Single Post
Old 2010-10-06, 02:48   Link #370
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Tsubusa turning into to the cat form was due to her meeting the the dead tailless cat they showed as well as the manifestation of her stress.

Kizemonogatari the prequel series will be covering that, and light novel has explained it as well, and there isn't a manga for the series only a LN, but yes it currently does deal with more than the anime did.
wow that was a very quick response, well i understood i think why she transformed but they just didnt show enough of it, it seems like she was transformed and they were already trying to help her like they started in the middle instead of the beginning. Light novel im sorry im just getting into manga and such so what is a light novel?

i checked baka updates and it say

Bakemonogatari - 2 Volumes (Complete)
Kizumonogatari - 1 Volume (Complete)
Nisemonogatari - 2 Volumes (Complete)
Kabukimonogatari - 1 Volume (Not yet puplished)
Nekomonogatari - 2 Volumes (Not yet puplished)
Kabukimonogatari -

so if kizumono is the prequel it should be

Kizumonogatari
Bakemonogatari

and what ever else is next?

also if im remembering correctly the episode with the girl with the monkey hand... wasnt she a lesbian that wanted Senjougahara.. and she just said she wants him instead? i mean that ep was confusing because he goes to her house and.... grr i cant remeber much... i am going to have to rewatch... thanks to this thread im downloading 1-15 in 1920x1080 bluray.. says about 13 hours to get all 20 gigs of it..

konakaga what are the odds we both live in florida.. and are the same age.

and also found this, not 100% sure its real

"Quote
According to Aniplex's announcement attached to Nekomonogatari novel, light novel Kizumonogatari, the prequel to Bakemonogatari, was announced to get an anime adaptation. Official site of Bakemonogatari confirms the news.

Key illustration of Kizumonogatari (by Watanabe Akio)

Kodansha will release five more "Monogatari' novel series.
Dec 2010 Keimonogatari: Mayoi Jiang Shi (Kashimonogatari? Katamonogatari?)
Mar 2011 Hanamonogatari: Suruga Devil
Jun 2011 Otorimonogatari: Nadeko Medousa
Sep 2011 Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time
Dec 2011 Koimonogatari: Hitagi End "

Last edited by AnimeMaster2; 2010-10-06 at 03:07.
AnimeMaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote