View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 00:21   Link #127
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It means they severed themselves from earth's Nationality. It's pretty much the same when the Americans severed themselves from England. It's no like they thought themselves 'superior' to the English.
Seriously? You could've fooled me with all those casual bickering between the two countries. It's the same for the Vagans and Earth - except it's not causal but violent and fatal.

Plus you forget that not only the Vagans severed themselves from Earth, they are now coming back with the claim that Earthnoids don't deserve to have a claim on Earth, that kind of thinking can only be arise from a thought of superiority. A point to remember is that the Vagans aren't fighting a war of independence or repression - they are *invaders*! Naturally invaders thinks themselves superior that's why they invade in the first place!

Put it this way - if America declares an invasion war on England today and says the Queen and Prime Minister don't deserve to be the head of the England and that Americans should rule over England, what do you think underlies the reasoning except the feeling of superiority? Because when you decide that you know better and can rule better than the other party and does it by brute force with no regards for anything what else can there be except thinking that you are superior in every way?

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-09-14 at 00:32.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote