View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 08:25   Link #3230
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Zero. The Holy Grail is just an artifact created by Guinevere--it doesn't even grant wishes. And Alec was only interested in it for magical research. The others don't seem to give a damn--they are only interested in killing gods.The only thing that would start a war between the campiones would be if Alec or any other campione attacked the Greenwich Wise-men Committee--since they are pretty much allied with Salvatore and Voban(ironically enought, Voban isn't exactly on good terms with Doni ).Even so, the others would be pretty much neutral.Alternatively, if an extremely powerful god appears, they might actually fight each other to death for the honour of challenging that god instead of pursing some relic. I can imagine Voban and Lao Hao beating the crap out of each other to challenge a god.
I'd actually enjoy seeing that. I'm not fond of either one, but I think Lao Hao is marginally more redeemable.

1.) She's a hot girl.

2.) She's never actually kidnapped anyone.

3.) She's actually gracious in battle and defeat. She never pulled the "died in front of your eyes, stood back up and grinned" stunt.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote