Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Phi Brain: God's Puzzle (all seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 13:30   Link #223
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Damn, Rook is no puzzle maker, he's a torture creater. All those idea's he had drawn in that book when he was younger was pretty sadistic of him...but what could have triggered him to draw things like that? Or more importantly, where did he learn to draw things like that? The room Rook was living in looked more like a pirson cell than a classroom for a private school. More must have happened to him than what we can see...

Ana says some pretty interesting things, and his painting are quite wonderful. He sure did make me smile when he shouted "Good evening" at the woman XD Oh Ana, you are still polite to even the most suspicious people I find it cute how he's not even fazed when he's having the options given to him, he's to interested in the surroundings

The shock on the characters faces when they learn that Ana is a boy never seizes to amaze me

Lastly, that ending was quite nice. It appears Rook still has some good in him from when he was a child until he turned into the way he was now. Maybe there is still hope for his and Kaito's friendship. So it appears it's Gammon's turn next episode.