View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 02:38   Link #3108
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
So, I proceeded to rewatch Sousei no Aquarion, and I now have mixed feelings. I think my mind will break any time soon...

Spoiler for Genesis of Aquarion and Aquarion Evol comparisons and theories:

Though...this is all theory and stuff, and

...why can't sunday get here sooner? ;w;
Er Fudo seemed to know all about Kagura too. Even the name of his ship...........

Mikage expressly says he's looking for the " Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega" The Aquarion Amata awakened isn't the one Mikage is looking for and unless they change things--Aquarion is Apollonious/Apollon's power--Apollo didn't have any wings. What do you mean he used his wings better than Kagura? When Kagura pulled out his wings, he used the same blast that Apollo used in the first episode. Apollo had a redish orange glow and of course his wings look different--that series aired about 10 years ago..animation is much better now. . Amata's wings are own his feet. Apollonious was reborn as a human because he ripped them off.

Also Apollonious told Apollo the command. When it was Amata he was noticeably absent and according to Mykage...Amata didn't awaken Aquarion--Mikono did
"Don't you want to know who the "Rare Igura" is, the one Kagura so doggedly pursue....one who has the power to awaken Aquarion" Kagura isn't trying to get to Amata...and Rare Igura's are GIRLS

If Amata were Sylvie/Celiane than he would remember the command. Aquarion is piloted by 3 people not just one. Atlhough I wish it was Sunday too, but it give me something to look forward to
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote