View Single Post
Old 2006-01-01, 16:58   Link #78
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
The thing is, at the very end, after Shinn got shot down, I guess that's when it finally hit him how Athrun felt when Athrun got savioured. In fact, it was basically the SAME EXACT CASE.
I changed "SAME EXACT CASE" to lower-case cause i know you didn't mean to enhance that...Remember my friend Shinn didn't just feel like Athrun after he got SAVIORED...Athrun loss a Mobile Suit and maybe the respect of some peers...Shinn loss his best friend, his leader, his comrades, his fight, and essentially his DESTINY...He watched everything that mattered to him destroyed and vaporized right before his eyes...then had to stomach watching FREEDOM and the rest of super-clean GUNDAMs all face him in amazing vivid technicolor...So I'd say tying his loss in with Athrun's loss sounds good but is more or less not applicable here...As for what happened to Shinn, "DESTINed" sounds better...

As for Rey, don't even get me started on that traitorous sheep-minded cur...his mindraping actually makes Shinn's brain-washing look like it was done by a 2$ dollar hypnotist swinging a pocket-watch...

When Dully found out it was Rey that shot him I wish he would have said, "Why you worthless defective clone..." *dies* XD That would have been great...Oh and great job Athrun and Kira...such noble fellows just walk off wearing the WTF?-face as Talia and Rey die...Athrun could have easily shot that gun outta Talia's hand and grabbed her silly-a$$..."Oh I guess we have to go, see you later Rey..." To hell with extending their hand to him when he's 3 inches away from the door..." What compassion Mr. Yamato... Does that WTF?-Face come with a patent??