View Single Post
Old 2004-11-15, 10:32   Link #4
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
I'd be willing to bet no one you know or no one that any of the people you know knows of a single person whose brother massacred his entire family, immediate and extended, and somehow forced the young child of 5 to rewatch it over and over and over again as his closest people he loves are murdered. Hell, I'd be willing to bet that nobody in this world has experienced such a thing, because we live in the real world, where the realism and horror of the mangekyou sharingan does not exist.

You seem to say that what Sasuke went through is no big deal, and that hey, y'know, it's 'rough' but lots of people have toughed it out at the mature age of adolescence--that one time in our lives we are known to be clear-thinking, right?

To put it simply, Sasuke was tortured at a young age in a horrific way, and he lost all of those dear to him to another one who was dear to him. He was forced to watch the events of the most horrific night in his lifetime over and over again. Moreover, he is being trained in a ninja society--one that trains children such as Kakashi at the age of 4 or 5 to kill. One doesn't have to be weak to be totally messed up by all of this, and moreover, given the callousness to life of a ninja society, it's not totally unexpected for someone who already has severe mental disturbances to go homocidal.
Congratulations! You are the dumbest person I have heard this month. I'd give you a reward... but... you know... it wouldn't be worth it.

STOP JUSTIFYING DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR! People like you are the reason why so many dangerous people walk the streets. That is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard in my life.... that because of their past it is acceptable that they are like this. There is this thing called "FREE WILL"... I did have many serious family issues when I was young...namely serious abuse... but guess what?! I was not some pansy who allows it to twist me. I grew up... thats right "GREW UP"... and I know that someone else's actions, while they may be both mentally and physically hurtful, cannot change me without my consent. I do not consent it to happen.

Sasuke is a coward. Too afraid to make his own life. He allows his brother to dictate his life.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kayess; 2004-11-15 at 11:01.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote