View Single Post
Old 2012-04-22, 20:16   Link #76
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
It's one of the main problem of Danzou's character, when you look at what he's done it seems like he was the one who trully ruled Konoha in all but title for decades. Sandaime just looks like a weak and ineffective leader.
The character was obviously invented in part 2 but I think it would have been better for the story if Sandaime and Danzou were the same person.
When Kishimoto was focusing on Asuma, he revealed that he and his father had a falling out. It actually felt like Kishi was going to air some dirty laundry about Hiruzen. But he didn't go down that path and has always tried to portray him in a positive light. With Danzou as the bad guy. Which only makes Hiruzen look more like a weak leader who couldn't control Danzou.

To me it would be like Naruto being Hokage while Shikamaru is running a shadow government, and doing what he wanted right, under Naruto's nose. It would make Naruto look like a moron. More than usual.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote