View Single Post
Old 2011-04-08, 02:33   Link #329
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejem View Post
@Decagon: Purpose of a studio discussion is to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of a studio. What's the point of critiquing if all you're going to do is praise it?

Also, you must be delusional to think Azumanga Daoih is not an otaku-centric anime or to think Nichijou is not a moe anime...

And the point of whether something is 4koma or is not very relevant. Firstly, Nichijou still falls under the slice of life light comedy genre, second has cute/exaggerated female cast, and thirdly because of that the anime seems like it is adapted from a 4koma.

Anyways, I'm done with the discussion. It appears some fans of the studio are too defensive.
As I said before, I had an issue with how you presented your criticism and that is what I have been arguing against. The reason I brought up 4koma again was because people were calling Nichijou a 4koma adaptation. I don't think I've given any praise for Kyoani in my arguments. If you want to see my criticisms, you're free to dig through the Haruhi second season or Clannad/Kanon subfourms.