View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 13:10   Link #1073
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
Indeed, the developments with Ayase in this volume constantly reminded me of her route in the psp game. I guess it is somewaht safe to say that that route was like a small teaser for this volume (Kanako included as well).
They become closer but her route on PSP game and LN v10 gives different feels for me. On the PSP game Kyousuke keeps 'bugging' her with his constant confession while since LN v9 it was Ayase herself whom make her move to make Kyousuke sexually harass her

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
As for any of the short stories getting a chance of getting animated, I hope to see the Valentine's Day and the House-sitting one. Or we might get something entire original like the 1st season (episode 9, was it?)
Are the short stories canon, by the way? All I know is that the Ayase's story from drama CD was mentioned on her route on PSP game but PSP game of course is obviously not canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I managed to find it! The Ayase fan in me is nosebleeding all over from the lines her 'character' says...
You know, when I listened to it the first time I know absolutely nothing about Love Plus I didn't know they used its reference (well in fact I tried Love Plus recently because Manaka is voiced by Saori Hayami xD), so when I listened to it again just a moment ago I had a grin on my face when Ayase said, "Osu, Ayase da yo!" like Manaka, even the character's name on the game is Ayaka, combination of Ayase and Manaka xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
But wasn't that Drama CD part of a 2-Disc Set? The first disc used stories from the novels while the 3rd had the new story written by Fushimi himself that we were just talking about. I wanted to know if there are any other Drama CD's besides that one. Didn't the CE of the 1st PSP Game come with a Drama CD?
Japanese Wiki only list the three stories on Drama CD section, I don't know if there's more from Blu-Ray/DVD bonus or the special edition of PSP game ^^;;

Btw, Watarai made another fan-art of Ayase & Kyousuke again x3