View Single Post
Old 2010-01-19, 03:43   Link #2295
Knicknevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee View Post

At most, two days until my EP2 map is done. Anyways, I'm not dead.
Looking forward to it. I'm still locked in the Episode 5 conundrum. Maybe putting Episode 2 in order might give me some new ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
There's no opportunity for anyone to be hiding in the closet unless you get really creative and suggest that Jessica faked her massive stab wound earlier, and depending on how you interpret Beato's wording, she ruled out hiding places anyway, so that leaves two sane possibilities:
I've been considering just that possibility in fact. Beato ruled out hidden doors and secret panels that could be hidden behind, but she never actually said noone was hiding. The partial red regarding 'Jessica's corpse' Beatrice used has been bugging me ever since I first read that episode, and Ronove's blue that There is no rule saying something other than a corpse can be called a corpse makes me wonder if Beatrice was not in fact trying to intentionally make this catch Battler's attention. Maybe it was too subtle for Battler, which is why she stopped using those partial reds.

Could Jessica have killed Kanon, hid his corpse, fake her own death, and then lie in wait someplace so she could kill George's group and Nanjo and Kumasawa?

As it stands, the best I can say is that the killer had to have been in that room. If we want an alternative to the "Victims locked themselves in after being shot" and "Killer committed suicide" scenarios, Jessica is the only one I can think of.

... though now that I think about it, it was never said in red that there was only copy of the key to Natsuhi's room, was it?