Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-14, 13:21   Link #49
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Akb0048-Singing?

So let me remake that statement that I made...
Mystery #9: Out of the main staffs, one of them makes the mecha design. There done.

If there are cute designs, make it badass adorable.(If they say the MC is a tsundere, I will sure lol. If she is voiced by Yui Ogura, I will >_< AHH NO! HHHHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (Heart Shut down till next day 12pm.)

All posts are done by Kurohane, my brother.... *Heart shut down*
Why not?

I second the tsundere, ... it'll be fun to watch especially if she's got blond hair, pigtails and thigh-high socks (°w°)

OH BTW, nothing about which studio will do the animation yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
If Yasuomi Umetsu is able to pull moe/cutesy designs, then I'm sold. Like Madoka, Symphogear or pretty much any anime based on the same recent stuff, I would say that the main heroine is a clumsy girl who mysteriously gains some powers. Hope it doesn't end up atrocious like *cough* Guilty Crown *cough* though.
Well the main problem of *cough* *cough* Guilty Crown *cough* *cough* is its lack of originality, substance and the horrible quality of the writing, but we have two persons here in charge of it so it might be ok ... probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
When I think of Umetsu, and I think of "cute", I just end up having more nightmares.
Same here ...
Well I already prepared my heart mind in case we got a dark, sadistic or violent series so I don't really mind (ok just a bit). And unlike the other sadist out there Umetsu doesn't really torture (just a bit from time to time though) his MCs ... though the fodders will have a really bad time .