View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 11:25   Link #70
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
And why do I fine KYH so hot.
Probably because depending on how you look at it her character design is all but perfect in terms of proportions and while that goes for pretty much every female anime characters design there's just something about hers that stands out more than most.

I've been pondering it myself actually (and I'm not usually for dissecting the anatomy of a character design even if I don't mind hawt girls), but I think it's a combination of the extremely slender figure, moderate sized bust (neither flat nor Horizon size), long and proportionately slender limbs, uncommonly expressive eyes, chalk white skin, waist length hair, black themed colour scheme, high level of detail in outfits worn, personality, and the facial expressions and poses she's frequently seen in.

Her facial expressions and poses range from hilarious to downright seductive, definitely makes for a greater sense of attraction in the viewer. I'd almost get the sense that every piece of artwork, be it a cell from the anime or a piece of lineart for a magazine that involves KYH gets pored over with a fine tooth come to maximize the degree to which all of the above elements are noticed by the viewer. The fact that the Game OVA seems to be a mashup of her avatar and real life design, almost as if just so they can have her human look on display in combat, which would otherwise be impossible in the actual story since she looks like she might snap like a twig under any real duress makes me feel like the producers are fully aware of her appeal too.

I mean if I felt something like Saimoe was actually on the level and really cared about it to any significant degree I'd say she could probably be a super weapon there the way things are going. Dead serious
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote