View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 17:10   Link #482
IvesJosue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
To unlock the help for Two Shot, check the option section. Once you've beaten the game once, doesn't matter which route/end, the help option will be unlocked along with the comment option that make the Two Shot scene like a video on Niconico with the walking comments
And what are those walking comments on two shot for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
Again thanks for the excellent summaries, especially since there'd be losses in translation. Still, I have to wonder how much the original Ore no Imouto creator had to do with character development in the game or it’s a character behavior by writer consensus after seeing at how much unreasonable grief Kanako is catching in this game.

I can understand the Ayase-Kuroneko jealousy factor, but Saori -- of all nice oddbal --er, people -- acting a perfect snob toward Kanako? (why this project is so difficult http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=905 ) I’m even surprised that homely polite Yoshino seems mum about accepting Kanako. Granted, Mr. Straightlace Daisuke might disapprove of Kanako as a “dummy”, but in the anime at least Kanko is the talented opposite, and as a detective he ought be keen enough to know that sometimes the shy and ditzy are the sharpest wits around. If Kanako is still a Meruru idol in this game then maybe I can see Daisuke looking down on entertainers in that case, or did he long assume that she might be unworthy of his son by being (fact or not) promiscuous as it’s been mentioned that Kanako (“just”?) runs around with lots of boys? Or is it Daisuke just shuns Kanako because he views her as Kuroneko's robbing the cradle? And you mention (I think) that Kanako has no friends of her own at her wedding?? What's going on? Is she a rouge girl on the sly or what??

Anyway, thanks your summary, between all this and her hair, Kanako’s turned out a more complex character than I bargained for. Maybe these open questions are escape hatches to define her past and character in future games or stories (regrettably, I can't grab the manga! Heck, even take a well-researched Kanako fanfic at this point!)
Spoiler for Possibly for the novels and the game:

Okay... maybe you'll need a summary for that, but I'm not making one XD
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote