View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 03:37   Link #484
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ah sorry B2-Lancer if my writing makes a confusion, I have much more to learn ^^
I'll try to answer your questions with the best of my understanding of what the game showed, hope Mystic_Vegetto, roankun, sumeragi, relentlessflame, or other can correct me if I'm wrong on some parts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
I can understand the Ayase-Kuroneko jealousy factor, but Saori -- of all nice oddbal --er, people -- acting a perfect snob toward Kanako?
Snob is too much, I think. Saori is simply can't support Kyousuke's relationship with Kanako (whom for her is simply stranger; I don't think Saori know that Kanako is Kanata's little sister, a person Saori really looks up to) because just like IvesJosue said, it may break the relationship of her circle, and it can lead to the same bad experience she had with Pretty Garden circle.

Saori didn't actively try to break Kyousuke and Kanako like what Ayase and Kuroneko did. Remember that Kanako's route is branched from Ayase's so the relationship of character on Kanako's route is inherited from Ayase's. On Kanako's route Saori has befriend Ayase so it's only logic Saori will try to straighten the misunderstanding between her two friends, Ayase and Kuroneko. When Saori calls them, I think she didn't rattle Kyousuke out like what Kuroneko did to Kirino on Ayase route on previous game/disc 1, she only wanted to make both of them got along but she probably didn't realize that they would gang up against Kyousuke and his girlfriend.

Beside on Kirino's route, Saori and Kanako got along pretty well since they took bridal lesson together. It's just the circumstance on Kanako's route that make her took neutral position, or rather leaned to Kuroneko and Kirino more.

Quote:
I’m even surprised that homely polite Yoshino seems mum about accepting Kanako. Granted, Mr. Straightlace Daisuke might disapprove of Kanako as a “dummy”, but in the anime at least Kanko is the talented opposite, and as a detective he ought be keen enough to know that sometimes the shy and ditzy are the sharpest wits around. If Kanako is still a Meruru idol in this game then maybe I can see Daisuke looking down on entertainers in that case, or did he long assume that she might be unworthy of his son by being (fact or not) promiscuous as it’s been mentioned that Kanako (“just”?) runs around with lots of boys? Or is it Daisuke just shuns Kanako because he views her as Kyosuke's robbing the cradle?
Yoshino did gets shocked when the girlfriend Kyousuke introduced is Kanako, and who knows what she truly felt about Kanako being Kyousuke's girlfriend that time. But she seems to be the first to accept Kanako as Kyousuke's girlfriend as she knew Kanako tried her best with that meat-potato she cooked. Yoshino invited her to have breakfast too, maybe so Kanako could see Kyousuke's reaction of her cooking with her own eyes. She even got angry to Kyousuke and Daisuke when they said Kanako's cooking was plain and got happy too when Daisuke and Kyousuke said the cook got better on the second day. I guess other that Yoshino, no one knew that meat-potato was cooked by Kanako.

As for Daisuke, well he is strict and perhaps has old-fashioned way of thinking, so I think because of that, for him Kanako who gots a idol job and has too casual attitude/mannerism, if not for slightly rude/disrespectful towards senior, is not worth to be his son's girlfriend. Remember that Daisuke didn't even permit Kirino's model job until Kirino promised that it won't affect her study.
But in the end Daisuke also accepted Kanako even it's off screen as we only know because Kyousuke said to Kanako that Daisuke surprised to her change and apologized for his behavior the first time they met.

Quote:
And you mention (I think) that Kanako has no friends of her own at her wedding?? What's going on? Is she a rouge girl on the sly or what??
I think I never written that ^^
She told on her narration that her ex-classmates and coworkers did attend her wedding, as well as her parents who hadn't gotten along with her for long time, they congratulated her and Kyousuke.

Even on the Kirino route, her omake scenario, and the light novel Kanako isn't really stupid as she looks. Granted, like Kyousuke said she can be very annoying sometimes and really straightforward, but Kanako really cared about people closes to her. She's accepting Kirino's hobby on Ayase and Kirino route, she's also taking the initiative to learn cooking as attempt to gets closer to her parents on the light novel, and on Kirino route she is changed her hair color to its natural color again and taking a bridal class with Saori for the same reason, to get closer to her parents. On the omake scenario she confesses to Daisuke that her reason to be an idol is to make lot of money so she can be independent and won't burden Kanata anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
And what are those walking comments on two shot for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
Umm... lol factor? >.< Personally, I think it's just the game creators having fun. Most of the comments were just Kawaiiwwwww and such.
Yeah it's just for the lol too I think. I turn it off after trying it once

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
Well, that was a fun play.

Eeeh... as for the interview, bakAnki, lemme help you. XD
Pretty much agreed with your thought, except for Manami part. After playing her route and the omake route, I don't she's manipulative. Well maybe it looks like she did but she isn't that kind of person.
Maybe I'll wrote my thought of each route on my next post :3

And you're doing awesome. C'mon man, please finish the entire article, you do it much better and accurate than me anyway X3
The things I can understand are only:
- Most of participants there are grinning like silly while playing the game, and back when they read the script. The producer felt he wanted to skip Tamaki scenes on lolicon route because of embarrassment.
- The producer said the yandere Ayase getting jealous of other girls is one of the scene he didn't really like. While the Dengeki editor said one of that scene for him is when Kyousuke said fujoushi is part of Sena when Sena asked Kyousuke if he's fine with her fujoushi side.
- Fushimi wonders about the scene where Kanako is taught by Manami to cook. He wonders about the opinion of the people who read the novel before playing the game, the vice versa, or people who only play the game.
- Daisuke and Yoshino's past has been thought by Fushimi from the start, not when the game was developed. I think this question referred to their personal love experience on Kanako route?
- Daisuke omake scenarios was made because the development planner guy (打海) likes Daisuke and thought of the idea and wanted to see it.
- Joking about OreImo Portable The Golden for the next game. The producer said that he wanted to make next game if possible but it won't be Portable series anymore.

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-06-02 at 05:15.
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote