View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 09:40   Link #487
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Jesus Christ, I hope they aren't serious. After two games, milking it any more is gonna suck
I honestly don't even see how a continuation would even be possible. One of my expectations going into the game was that I wanted to see the various issues with each of the girls resolved. And by that, I mean their relationship with Kyousuke. I thought Kanako, Kirino, and even Saori's routes did this in a great way. With Kanako and Kirino, the girls in the end accepted their relationship, and with Saori, Kirino and Kuroneko accepted them as well. So there aren't any issues left to be resolved when it comes to these routes. You could make an argument with Saori when it comes to her and Kyousuke's parents. I believe in the 1st Game's True End, didn't they say that they married while they were still in High School? I wanted to see Kyousuke's parents' reaction to his engagement, but, I still liked Saori's route regardless.

As for the others, in Ayase's route, I wanted to see the issue with "Yamineko" continue/resolved, but it didn't happen. And then in Kuroneko's and Manami's routes, Kirino is angry at them. So instead of resolving those issues, the only thing that really happened was just you continuing to date them and going places.

But I still enjoyed the game regardless. But yeah, I just can't see a continuation happening. If they do another game, they would pretty much have to start all over again in my view.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote