View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 13:53   Link #924
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Friday's NRA statement has to be the epitome of American stupidity and delusional thinking. Seriously, I don't think anyone with a shred of logic in his brain would agree to having armed people at all schools.

In a nutshell, NRA wants to fight guns with guns. Of course, this is great for them because more guns for everybody means more money in their pockets. After all, arms trade is the 2nd most profitable business in the world. I am sure they got plenty of incentive to come up with such a load of BS.

Honestly, the solution to preventing mass murdering in the US is to limit the availability of guns and the amount of shots that can be fired per round. In that way, victims of an attack have time to react and possibly save themselves. This is just very logical thinking that I believe no one in this forum can disagree with? Right?.... Right?....

So If I can think of something so elementary I am sure the rest of the American people have thought of similar ideas. All they need to do now is act and stop beating around the bush.
In regards to the possible magazine capacity restrictions, if one is limited to fewer shots they could as Vexx stated carry more magazines, or go to a larger caliber weapon!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote