View Single Post
Old 2008-08-26, 16:54   Link #254
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I like his voice in both. I think it's very fitting. I like Rukia's voice in either language. Just like I prefer Inuyasha's voice in subs
. (Dem convention didn't start just yet. They are just discussing those bullshit polls) :
I started out a dubbie. When I started watching Inuyasha CN picked the first 20 episodes and played them to death. I got impatient and while I was ranting my boyfriend said you can get the subbed. So I got it. I hated it and it sounded like gibberish. CN began airing new seasons...I was excited but to my horror. I could no longer stand dubs. The "Ye"'s drove me nuts. They are in feudal Japan and not England!!! Another thing I noticed was Kappei Yamaguchi spoke as if he was barking like a dog. He growled in-between-words. The english VA did not do that ...

That was the point in which I realized subs were better than dubs . Every dub I see I get the sub if I can and compare them. Only few were as good as , and none were better than their Japanese Counterparts.

Gai-Sensei made me cry...literally when I heard him in English. I cry every time I watch the Bleach dub.
don't forget to mention the DBZ dub XD my god.. their voices are so annoying... everyone except Vegita and piccilo sounded so childish and squeeky it hurt my ears. the English DBZ is way better in all espec.

now back to Bleach lol

I think Kenpachi and Pinky's voice acters are good but not a good as the japanese. atleast they didnt get Arnald to do Kenpachi XD