View Single Post
Old 2008-09-22, 03:38   Link #249
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
Actually, thinking about it, I just realized the hardest one for me will be the 100 hit combo. I've never been that great at getting high combos. I know the highest I ever got in ToS was about 68. I think I may have passed 100 in ToL, but I'm not sure.
If you're looking for an alternative to using Rita, I stumbled upon how to do it by accident last night while farming for star gems I was using Yuri, trying to stack as many green fatal chains.

Unfortunately, you're gonna need ALOT of high-end skills to pull off this stunt.

-> Combo Plus 2
-> Super Chain
-> Super Chain 4
-> Super Chain 5
-> Ability Plus
-> Hit Plus
-> O.L boost (Maybe)
-> High Tension
-> Hyper Tension
-> Ultimate Tension
-> Special

(This is as much as I could squeeze in with my limited amount of SP)

5/6 hits -> Shinning Fang -> Cerberus Strike -> Shinning Fang Drop -> Dragon Swarm -> Shinning Fang.

(I used Dragon Swarm because I needed the green fatal strike, but Shinning Dragon Swarm works)

Anyway, by the time you finish this set, High tension would have triggered the Overlimit Lv 1 effect, from here on just spam whatever move you like (Shinning Fang is my personal favorite). You would easily get to Hyper and Ultimate Tension. Once you triggered Ultimate Tension, do 1-2 more Dragon Swarm(s), then trigger the Burst Artes, and then trigger the Mystic Artes.

(Don't forget to spam 'B' while in Mystic Artes....)

In total, I did a 137 hit combo.

With better timing, better use of Artes, and more SP, you should be able to break even the 150 barrier.

Hope this helps

P.S - Interestingly, With super chain 1, 4 and 5, I think you might be able to loop Base -> Altered -> Arcane and back to the same Base Artes again. But by then High Tension would have triggered so it'll be pointless >.>

P.P.S - And watch you TP, at least until Overlimit Lv 3.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2008-09-22 at 03:56.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote