View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 09:10   Link #284
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Spoiler for Reply:
Certainly it isn't impossible. I actually originally thought of the end of episode 7 and that Battler could have followed the trail back to the "Golden Land" and found Yasu-Beatrice there (after all, if Eva survived being shot, then...), and then they made their way into the passage. It's also possible Yasu told Battler what happened. But I just began to wonder, though, if the bottle-stories are wrong and Battler did know, and this was yet another thing Yasu didn't really plan for. That said, there's no real evidence one way or the other that I can see. Just another event sealed in the catbox.

Quote:
Spoiler for Reply:

Hm, well, I certainly believe that there was the intended irony there. My initial thought was that it was metaphor, but the way she said it made me wonder if it might also be an illustration of the madness that had been consuming her. But I agree it may be reading too much into it.

Thanks so much for the endscroll translation. That's something I really needed to complete the story for me (for now...of course still looking forward to reading Tsubasa, and later "Rei" when/if it comes out).

(MyAnimeList banner on hiatus until I bother to update my MyAnimeList status again...)
Ayu-ayu is offline   Reply With Quote