View Single Post
Old 2011-03-24, 18:51   Link #12
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Too bad the plan didn't work. Even if the ship wasn't there i don't think they could've beat it in one.

Most of the ep dealt with Houki overcoming her fear of being to violent. Nice to see them when they were younger. A nice slap always gets people to wake up. I liked how all the girls joined forces to take it out.

No surprising Chifuyu locked herself in the command center. Also partially suspected what would happen. Hope Ichika wakes in time to see the girls hopefully beat it.

Did Tabane leave? I wanted to see more of her, maybe even try to console Houki.
Sadly we know Ichika will wake already because of the first episode intro showing him fighting Gospel with the girls. Kind of lessens the drama a little if you remember that.

I also don't think fear of being too violent is the right way to put it. She pretty much just has anger issues and fails at thinking things through sometimes. I don't think the scene in the anime was her fault but everyone including herself felt like it was her fault so she was taking it really badly. Also Ichika was hurt protecting her which made her feel even worse.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy