View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 08:27   Link #37
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Once again, there has been nothing said about it being able to sustain flight, and not being able to sustain flight, from what's been seen in the show, it can do booster-powered jumps, there has been nothing said or shown against that, quite the opposite
Nothing says Flit can't grow wings and fly either, but are we just going to make assumptions for the heck of it?

Again, there's been more than enough evidence that the Gundam can't fly. The UE suits can fly, the Gundam can't.

Quote:
The Dods rifle has it's own powersource, Flit ran out of Ammo in episode 2 or 3 (correct me if im wrong here regarding which episode it was)

Woolf, as you said used it with no issues at all, if it was relevant it would've been used as a excuse why the Genoaces can't use the Dods rifle, like it being too powerful or something like that, it wasnt, we can only speculate here, from what the show has shown us the Genoace has no issues using the Dods rifle.
The AGE-Builder keeps being misused and only used as a plot device, which is pretty sad since the thing had alot of potential. Odds are someone is going to reply with " it didnt have raw materials to produce a rifle for the Genoace "

Yet it had enough raw materials to shit out Spallow parts and something for the Diva.

Sorry, the AGE builder not making things for the Genoace (sofar) is just bad writing.
Fair enough. No need to apologize to me for criticizing the show's bad writing. I've been doing the same.